Can you imagine a world in which leaders take the greatest care to ensure the wellbeing of both their employees and partners, making substantial efforts to render their enterprise sustainable, constantly coming up with new and innovative ideas? This is the world we are building through our community.
We established the Award in 2019 as a symbol of this vision. It provides public recognition to those leaders who are focused on the E.S.C (ethical, sustainable, creative) approach.
We believe change for the better can start in a small way and grow to be large. Through the foundation of Atlas World it is our desire to establish an exclusive community of business people, who share our values and help us to make this world a better place.
How do we achieve the best value?
We would like to ensure that winners of our Award really share our belief about the importance of the E. S. C. approach. Through a credible multi-level evaluations process, in cooperation with highly trusted jury members we reward the most thankworthy candidates.
What is the process of application/selection?
Any leader or entrepreneur who embraces the E.S.C approach is eligible for our Award. The selection begins with the nomination stage, in which you can make nominations. Once this round is over, the best ranking candidates will be evaluated by the jury of independent experts. Their decision is then announced and the Award will be handed over in a public ceremony as part of the Budapest Business Party.
Watch here the video to discover why we created the Atlas Award
United by passion for enterprise and for a better world.
– Alessandro Farina
OUR ATLAS AWARD 2023 SUPPORTERS
“The Lucart Group reflects and shares the values of the Atlas Award as we are committed to developing circular business models in order to share a sustainable future with our stakeholders.
We take care of people and the environment they live and work in, with solutions for improving hygiene.
We want to build a better future using the sustainability as the inspiring ingredient of our innovations and the key factor in the relationship with our stakeholders.”
Sales Director Central and Eastern Europe Lucart Group and Lucart KFT Spokesman
“Since 2012, the foundation of our company, we love to say “A second life for a better world”. This is our motto!
As an international recyclable plastics broker with agents worldwide, I believe that plastics and polymer recycling is good for business and good for the planet.
I believe that companies should care about the world we live in, as there is no Planet B. This is why MSP Group is proud to support the first edition of the Atlas Award.”
Founder of MSP Group
“We support the Atlas Award because Tecnocasa recognises itself in those same values.
We believe in the importance of ethics, sustainability, and creativity in business.
In Tecnocasa we learned how to take care of our clients and our employees. This strong bond of care is a fundamental part of our corporate and culture.
Tecnocasa is proud to help promote the values of ethics, sustainability, and creativity in business”
“The Atlas Award is named after the Titan Atlas, who was tasked with holding up the world.
In the same way, we want to recognize those who are working to hold up the world of security, with ethical, creative and sustainable approaches.
Kona Sec is proud to support this award and to help celebrate the work of those who are making our world a safer place.”
“Vagheggi, in alignment with the Atlas Award’s values of Ethics, Sustainability, and Creativity, places a strong emphasis on ethical practices, transparency, and integrity in its operations.
Our plant-based phytocosmetic products respect people, animals, and the environment. We follow a “fair trade” policy in the selection of active ingredients and insist on high-quality raw materials.
Vagheggi’s approach to creativity, drawing inspiration from nature and science, drives innovation in skincare and promotes overall well-being.”
“We at Lajos Law Firm and Associated Partners are proud supporters of the Atlas Award, as we believe in celebrating and encouraging business leaders who are setting new standards in ethical practices, sustainability, and innovation. These core values resonate with our firm’s commitment to fostering a more responsible and forward-thinking business community.
Our support for the Atlas Award stems from our firm’s dedication to social responsibility and our belief in the power of creative and sustainable business strategies. Recognizing exceptional managers who share these principles is an extension of our commitment to promoting legal excellence and corporate citizenship.”
LLF & PARTNERS
Our ATLAS WORLD ALLIES
Our media partners
We would like to thank our media partner: Budapest Business Journal, Diplomacy and Trade, XpatLoop.com, Hello Magyar, Daily News Hungary, Elet es Stilus, Ungheria News and Economia.hu.
- Giacomo Pedranzini Wins Atlas Award 2023 | Budapest Business Journal | https://bbj.hu/budapest/culture/awards/giacomo-pedranzini-wins-atlas-award-2023
- Giacomo Pedranzini Wins Atlas Award 2023 | Diplomacy & Trade | https://dteurope.com/news/giacomo-pedranzini-wins-2023-atlas-award/
- Atlas Award for the most deserving Entrepreneur | Diplomacy & Trade | https://dteurope.com/news/atlas-award-2023-for-the-most-deserving-entrepreneur/
- Expat Entrepreneur Giacomo Pedranzini Wins Atlas Award in Hungary | XpatLoop.com | https://xpatloop.com/channels/2023/11/expat-entrepreneur-giacomo-pedranzini-wins-atlas-award-in-hungary.html
- Az Atlas Award 2023 díj győztese az olasz Giacomo Pedranzini lett | Helló Magyar | https://hellomagyar.hu/2023/11/10/az-atlas-award-2023-dij-gyoztese-az-olasz-giacomo-pedranzini-lett
- Italian Giacomo Pedranzini honored with Atlas Award 2023 in Budapest | Daily News Hungary | https://dailynewshungary.com/italian-giacomo-pedranzini-honored-with-atlas-award-2023-in-budapest
- Giacomo Pedranzini vince Atlas Award 2023 | Economia.hu | https://economia.hu/giacomo-pedranzini-vincitore-atlas-award-2023
- La giuria di Atlas Award ha deciso il business hero 2023 | Economia.hu | https://economia.hu/atlas-award-la-giuria-ha-deciso-chi-sara-il-business-hero-del-2023
- The choice is yours: nominate the winner of Atlas Award 2023 | Daily News Hungary | https://dailynewshungary.com/the-choice-is-yours-nominate-the-winner-of-the-atlas-2023-award-now
- Atlas Díj: hamarosan lezárul a jelölés | Helló Magyar | https://hellomagyar.hu/2023/10/12/atlas-dij-hamarosan-lezarul-a-jeloles/
- Atlas Award 2023: il premio per etica, sostenibilità e creatività | Ungheria News | https://ungherianews.com/2023/09/27/atlas-award-2023-il-premio-per-etica-sostenibilita-e-creativita/
Dimitry Ljasuk Wins Atlas Award 2022 | Budapest Business Journal | https://bbj.hu/Dimitry-ljasuk-wins-Atlas-award-2022
- Dimitry Ljasuk, winner of the Atlas Award 2022 | Diplomacy & Trade | https://dteurope.com/Dimitry-ljasuk-winner-of-the-atlas-award-2022/
- Atlas Award Gala: Budapest Based ‘Business Hero’ Rewarded | XpatLoop.com | https://xpatloop.com/2022/10/expat-winner-revealed-at-atlas-award-gala-budapest-based-business-hero-rewarded
- Atlas World: Bringing Business Community Together for a Better Future | Budapest Business Journal | https://bbj.hu/budapest/culture/awards/atlas-world-bringing-business-community-together-for-a-better-future
- The business community together for a better future | Diplomacy & Trade | https://dteurope.com/business/the-business-community-together-for-a-better-future
- I business hero per etica, sostenibilità e creatività | Ungheria News| https://ungherianews.com/2022/09/09/atlas-world-leader-etica-sostenibilita-e-creativita/
- I business hero insieme per un futuro migliore | Economia.hu | https://economia.hu/atlas-world-i-business-heroes-insieme-per-un-futuro-migliore/
- Atlas Award | Élet és Stlílus | eletstilusmagazin.hu/elet-stilus-archivum
Üzleti hősöket díjaznak – A Lucart támogatja az Atlas Award | Üzletem | https://uzletem.hu/vallalkozo/uzleti-hosoket-dijaznak-a-lucart-tamogatja-az-atlas-awardot
Nominations for Atlas Award now open | Budapest Business Journal | https://bbj.hu/budapest/culture/awards/nominations-for-atlas-award-2022-now-open
‘ESC’ Community and 2022 Atlas Award Launched | Budapest Business Journal | https://bbj.hu/budapest/events/social/esc-community-and-2022-atlas-award-launched
In touch with business and society | Diplomacy & Trade | https://dteurope.com/business/in-touch-with-business-and-society/
Atlas Award 2022: Nominate Your Business Hero in Hungary | XpatLoop.com | https://xpatloop.com/channels/2022/07/atlas-award-2022-nominate-your-business-hero-in-hungary.html
- Atlas Award 2019: Rewarding Commendable Entrepreneurs In Hungary | XpatLoop.com | https://xpatloop.com/channels/2019/05/atlas-award-rewarding-thankworthy-entrepreneurs-in-hungary.html
- Ungheria: Dimitry Ljasuk vince l’Atlas Award 2022 | Ungheria News | https://ungherianews.com/2022/10/10/dimitry-ljasuk-vincitore-atlas-award-2022/
- Atlas Award 2022 premia i business hero | Ungheria News | https://ungherianews.com/2022/06/29/atlas-award-2022-premia-i-business-hero/
Atlas Award, il premio di ITL Group per gli imprenditori creativi, etici e attenti alla sostenibilità | 22 Periodico | https://www.22periodico.it/2022/06/26/7358/
- Budapest: Dimitry Ljasuk vincitore di Atlas Award 2022 | 22 Periodico | https://www.22periodico.it/2022/10/12/budapest-dimitry-ljasuk-e-il-vincitore-dellatlas-award-2022/
- ITL GROUP: 27 anni di etica, passione e professionalità | 22 Periodico | https://www.22periodico.it/2022/07/21/itl-group-27-anni-di-etica-passione-e-professionalita/
- Dimitry Ljasuk ha vinto l’Atlas Award 2022 durante una cerimonia di gala organizzata da ITL Group e MVÜK | Economia.hu | https://economia.hu/dimitry-ljasuk-vincitore-atlas-award-2022/
- ATLAS AWARD 2022: Come partecipare al cambiamento | Economia.hu | https://economia.hu/atlas-award-2022-come-partecipare/
ATLAS AWARD 2022: premia i/le Business Heroes | Economia.hu | https://economia.hu/atlas-award-2022/
- ATLAS AWARD 2022: la premiazione sarà il 6 ottobre | Economia.hu | https://economia.hu/atlas-award-2022-premiazioni-il-6-ottobre
- Atlas Award riunisce la comunità aziendale per un futuro migliore | Verona Sette | 17/09/2022
- ATLAS AWARD: il progetto etico nato a Budapest da mano veronese | Verona Sette | facebook
Backstage and story of the first Award prize
The ART BEHIND THE Award by marco veronese
“When Alessandro Farina asked me to artistically interpret the concepts of ethics, sustainability and creativity, which are the cornerstones of his corporate and human philosophy, I immediately realized how deeply these three words belonged to me. They are the basis of the creative process of my paintings, of my sculptures and installations of CrackingArt group, of which I am one of the founders.
My works have always been the result of a mix between classical aesthetics and modernity with regards to the use of materials.
Starting from these considerations, I imagined creating a common thread between past and present, between myth and art. That’s why I had the idea of giving birth to a hybrid sculpture in which Atlante and the Vitruvian man are blend together.
Only by acknowledging that each of us is unique, extraordinary and unrepeatable, we can find the strength to redesign the map of humanity.
Atlante, the Titan of Greek mythology supports the world with its strength, while the Vitruvian man, famous drawing by Leonardo Da Vinci, is the fruit of the search for harmony and beauty in the human body and it shows the influence of the “De Architectura”, an important treatise by the architect Marco Vitruvio Pollione, active in Rome in the second half of the first century B.C.”
GET THE LATEST ON THE AWARD PROCESS BY SUBSCRIBING TO OUR UPDATES
You’re kindly invited to change the world… Join us!
How to support the award
How can you get involved?
You can take part in our initiative in numerous ways, enjoying the benefits of each option. Besides joining as a nominee or nominator, you can support the Award by being our Partner, or you can advance your candidature to be one of our selected Ambassador or Jury members.
As a Partner you will be recognized as part of the organization of the Atlas Award in all the communications of the event, both online and offline. With the help of our extensive media presence, and through the Budapest Business Party event, our partners receive a considerable amount of visibility, allowing partnering enterprises the opportunity to raise their brand awareness through their membership in an innovative, exclusive and leading community in Hungary.
As a Jury member, you will be able to actively take part in our initiative by rewarding the entrepreneur or business leader who you believe has had the greatest impact upon entrepreneurship in Hungary. Also, you will have the chance to network with entrepreneurs and stakeholders who are in Hungary and embrace the “ethical, creative and sustainable” approach.
As an Ambassador, your brand will become part of the most proactive initiative seeking to create and become part of a community for an ethical, creative and sustainable approach for enterprises in Hungary. You will have the opportunity to endorse the E.S.C. approach, highlighting your company’s actions towards realizing this vision with the help of our extensive media network. Furthermore, you will have the chance to build connections with other Ambassadors and the members of our community by joining Atlas World.
What does it mean to be part of the Atlas World?
Atlas World is an exclusive community of finely selected members whose values are in line with our E.S.C. approach. We believe that change emerges especially when we are able to share ideas and create a dedicated space for doing that. Through our community, you will be able to meet other leaders who share this vision, receiving regular communications on what’s happening, and you will be cordially invited to all of our initiatives and events. By joining our community, you will be rubbing elbows with the leading entrepreneurs in Hungary, and become one of them!
Don’t miss out on that outstanding opportunity