OUR ATLAS AWARD 2023 SUPPORTERS
“The Lucart Group reflects and shares the values of the Atlas Award as we are committed to developing circular business models in order to share a sustainable future with our stakeholders.
We take care of people and the environment they live and work in, with solutions for improving hygiene.
We want to build a better future using the sustainability as the inspiring ingredient of our innovations and the key factor in the relationship with our stakeholders.”
Sales Director Central and Eastern Europe Lucart Group and Lucart KFT Spokesman
“Since 2012, the foundation of our company, we love to say “A second life for a better world”. This is our motto!
As an international recyclable plastics broker with agents worldwide, I believe that plastics and polymer recycling is good for business and good for the planet.
I believe that companies should care about the world we live in, as there is no Planet B. This is why MSP Group is proud to support the first edition of the Atlas Award.”
Founder of MSP Group
“We support the Atlas Award because Tecnocasa recognises itself in those same values.
We believe in the importance of ethics, sustainability, and creativity in business.
In Tecnocasa we learned how to take care of our clients and our employees. This strong bond of care is a fundamental part of our corporate and culture.
Tecnocasa is proud to help promote the values of ethics, sustainability, and creativity in business”
“The Atlas Award is named after the Titan Atlas, who was tasked with holding up the world.
In the same way, we want to recognize those who are working to hold up the world of security, with ethical, creative and sustainable approaches.
Kona Sec is proud to support this award and to help celebrate the work of those who are making our world a safer place.”
“Vagheggi, in alignment with the Atlas Award’s values of Ethics, Sustainability, and Creativity, places a strong emphasis on ethical practices, transparency, and integrity in its operations.
Our plant-based phytocosmetic products respect people, animals, and the environment. We follow a “fair trade” policy in the selection of active ingredients and insist on high-quality raw materials.
Vagheggi’s approach to creativity, drawing inspiration from nature and science, drives innovation in skincare and promotes overall well-being.”
“We at Lajos Law Firm and Associated Partners are proud supporters of the Atlas Award, as we believe in celebrating and encouraging business leaders who are setting new standards in ethical practices, sustainability, and innovation. These core values resonate with our firm’s commitment to fostering a more responsible and forward-thinking business community.
Our support for the Atlas Award stems from our firm’s dedication to social responsibility and our belief in the power of creative and sustainable business strategies. Recognizing exceptional managers who share these principles is an extension of our commitment to promoting legal excellence and corporate citizenship.”
LLF & PARTNERS
Our ATLAS WORLD ALLIES
Also on this edition, funds were raised for the Bátor Tábor foundation, which is active in supporting seriously ill children and their families. Andrea Szabò, fundraising manager of Bátor Tábor, spoke during the event.
Our media partners
We would like to thank our media partner: Budapest Business Journal, Diplomacy and Trade, XpatLoop.com, Hello Magyar, Daily News Hungary, Elet es Stilus, Ungheria News and Economia.hu.
- Giacomo Pedranzini Wins Atlas Award 2023 | Budapest Business Journal | https://bbj.hu/budapest/culture/awards/giacomo-pedranzini-wins-atlas-award-2023
- Giacomo Pedranzini Wins Atlas Award 2023 | Diplomacy & Trade | https://dteurope.com/news/giacomo-pedranzini-wins-2023-atlas-award/
- Atlas Award for the most deserving Entrepreneur | Diplomacy & Trade | https://dteurope.com/news/atlas-award-2023-for-the-most-deserving-entrepreneur/
- Expat Entrepreneur Giacomo Pedranzini Wins Atlas Award in Hungary | XpatLoop.com | https://xpatloop.com/channels/2023/11/expat-entrepreneur-giacomo-pedranzini-wins-atlas-award-in-hungary.html
- Az Atlas Award 2023 díj győztese az olasz Giacomo Pedranzini lett | Helló Magyar | https://hellomagyar.hu/2023/11/10/az-atlas-award-2023-dij-gyoztese-az-olasz-giacomo-pedranzini-lett
- Italian Giacomo Pedranzini honored with Atlas Award 2023 in Budapest | Daily News Hungary | https://dailynewshungary.com/italian-giacomo-pedranzini-honored-with-atlas-award-2023-in-budapest
- Giacomo Pedranzini vince Atlas Award 2023 | Economia.hu | https://economia.hu/giacomo-pedranzini-vincitore-atlas-award-2023
- La giuria di Atlas Award ha deciso il business hero 2023 | Economia.hu | https://economia.hu/atlas-award-la-giuria-ha-deciso-chi-sara-il-business-hero-del-2023
- The choice is yours: nominate the winner of Atlas Award 2023 | Daily News Hungary | https://dailynewshungary.com/the-choice-is-yours-nominate-the-winner-of-the-atlas-2023-award-now
- Atlas Díj: hamarosan lezárul a jelölés | Helló Magyar | https://hellomagyar.hu/2023/10/12/atlas-dij-hamarosan-lezarul-a-jeloles/
- Atlas Award 2023 díj | Élet&Stílus | https://eletstilusmagazin.hu/social-life/atlas-award-2023-dij
- Atlas Award 2023: il premio per etica, sostenibilità e creatività | Ungheria News | https://ungherianews.com/2023/09/27/atlas-award-2023-il-premio-per-etica-sostenibilita-e-creativita/
THE JURY OF THE ATLAS Award 2O23
The jury that awarded the Atlas 2023 prize is made up of a multidisciplinary team of specialists with expertise and experience in the fields of Ethics, Sustainability, Creativity as well as Communication and the Arts.
Alessandro Farina, founder of ITL Group and creator of the award, Dimitry Ljasuk, founder of Pozitivo Digital, as well as winner of the Atlas Award 2022, Luigino Bottega, time traveler and author of the book “Io – How to win at the game of life,” Mandy Fertetics, sustainability and ESG expert and consultant as well as managing director of Alternate Consulting Hungary, Marco Veronese, artist and creator of the “Atlas Award” sculpture, Omar Balducci, Sales Director Central and Eastern Europe of Lucart Group, Tamás Botka, CEO and publisher of the Budapest Business Journal, Viktória Vita Griessmüller, president of the Rotary Club of Budapest-City . This year, an exceptional guest was also added to the jury members…Chat GPT, AI language processing model that provided very interesting data on the candidates nominated for the award.
GIACOMO PEDRANZINI WON THE ATLAS AWARD 2023
The prize was awarded to Giacomo Pedranzini (former expat CEO of the year 2022 for the Budapest Business Journal and also a finalist for the Atlas Award in the same year) with the following motivation from the jury:
Among its most recent initiatives is the creation of HonestFood, an ethical initiative that promotes human health, animal welfare and fairness in the food industry supply chain.
Champion of Sustainability:
Pedranzini’s dedication to sustainability is manifested in HonestFood, through new commitments to industrialised agriculture, reducing overproduction, environmental pollution and improving accessibility to organic products, promoting a more sustainable food industry.
With modern and innovative ideas, Pedranzini addresses the problems prevailing in the industry and promotes collaborations between stakeholders.
Holistic Business Approach:
Its holistic business approach integrates ethical, sustainable and creative solutions, contributing to the success of its business and positively influencing the industry and the community.
Community Engagement and Industry Recognition:
Pedranzini’s active involvement in community discussions and recognition within the industry make him a perfect example of a modern Business Hero, the profile this award aims to promote. Pedranzini has created almost 1,000 new jobs in Kaposvár through his company, Kometa 99, which is active not only in the improvement of agriculture, the economy and the town’s community, but the entire region. In recognition of Pedranzini’s activities, the jury recognised him as the 2023 winner.
GET THE LATEST ON THE AWARD PROCESS BY SUBSCRIBING TO OUR UPDATES
You’re kindly invited to change the world… Join us!
What does it mean to be part of the Atlas World?
Atlas World is an exclusive community of finely selected members whose values are in line with our E.S.C. approach. We believe that change emerges especially when we are able to share ideas and create a dedicated space for doing that. Through our community, you will be able to meet other leaders who share this vision, receiving regular communications on what’s happening, and you will be cordially invited to all of our initiatives and events. By joining our community, you will be rubbing elbows with the leading entrepreneurs in Hungary, and become one of them!
Don’t miss out on that outstanding opportunity